One of the most important technological developments in recent years has been the ability to produce extremely fine fibres, microfibres. It is the unique physical and mechanical performance that makes this fabric unique and Norwex was one of the first companies to utilise these microfibre cloths for cleaning.
When this high-quality microfibre is combined with the right knitting process, it creates an extremely effective cleaning material which can hold up to 7 times its weight in water. Norwex Microfibre cloths act like bionic sponges removing the dirt, grease and grime away from the surface and into the cloth.
Why would you use anything else?
Norwex Microfibre benefits:
• Save time: Our microfibre + water cuts your cleaning time up to 75%.
• Environmentally friendly – reduces paper towel refuse in landfills. Less air and water pollution from
• The microfibres pick up everything and attract even the smallest particles, trapping them within the
• Save money – reduce the use of cleaning products and supplies in your home by up to 90% (based
upon an average household which spends $450-600 per year).
• Efficient, convenient and easy to use – different cloths designed for every cleaning need in your home
and you can take them with you anywhere.
• Norwex Microfibre is 1/200th the size of human hair and can hold up to seven times its weight in matter.
• Healthier option for everyone in your family! Reduces exposure to toxic fumes and exposure to
chemical sensitivities from cleaners.